“good small osteria”
Review of Osteria Al Porto - CLOSED

Osteria Al Porto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The B & B Osteria al Porto announced that from 14.00 to 17.00 and closed for afternoon break also on Sundays and public holidays B & B is open from 9.00 to 14.00. All customers who arrive during the hours in which the B & B is closed please phone the telephone numbers as indicated in the front door the B & B. We are ALWAYS available 24 hours 24.Grazie-The ManagementIl B&B Osteria al Porto comunica che dalle ore 14,00 alle 17,00 e chiuso per pausa pomeridiana inoltre la domenica ed i giorni festivi il B&B e aperto dalle ore 9,00 alle 14,00.Tutti i clienti che arrivano durante le ore in cui il B&B e chiuso sono pregati di telefonare ai numeri di telefono come indicato allentrata del B&B. Siamo SEMPRE disponibili 24 ore su 24.Grazie-La Direzione
bury st edmunds
“good small osteria”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I ate here in the evening while I stayed at the hotel. Normally when I am in Italy, I would go out in the evening away from the hotel for a change of scene, and find a good place to eat, but after a look at the menu, I ate here on the first night.
I ate so well that I returned here for the rest of my stay.

• Visited October 2010
5 Thank sthaycock

Oslo
“Good value and freindly service”
Reviewed July 20, 2009

Cervignano is a typical north Italian town, but not necessarily the top tourist draw. However, if you are planning on enjoying the area it does have a good central location. It is near the beach and the airport and has a mainline link by train to Venice. The town itself has a nice central square and typical italian qualities.

We stayed at Al Porto more by chance than anything, but would be happy to return. We where very suprised to be met by a family of four who all spoke english!! We wanted at first to stay in Grado, which is near the beach, but it was both difficult and way too expensive for us to stay as a family of four. At Al Porto we got a single and a double room for just over 100 Euro per night. Both with en suite and breakfast. It is of course a typical Italian breakfast (croissant and cappuccino), but at least you can get an extra cappo if you ask. We where pleasantly suprised with the food in the evening, I had a great steak for ten euros! Our daughter was very welcome, as we found everywhere we went on our trip. Would happily return here and use it as a base for exploring the area some more.

3 Thank RogerHOslo