“Fantastic ice cream!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fantastic ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

It was our pleasure to taste gelato from Pisa to Florence and anywhere in between all good however, the best had to be from Fuori Dal Centro. Beautifully smooth with heavenly flavours, especially the Amerena (cherry). The children tried and tested other flavours all apparently fantastic! Definitely worth a visit or two, or three or..........

Visited July 2013

“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We first visited here last year and have returned several times and will continue to do so! Such a variety of choice and the lady who served us was smiling, welcoming and very patient as our 3 boys tried to decide which flavour to have! The boys love the meringa, Nutella and I have to say the tiramasu was delicious. There is homemade melon, blackberry, pistachio, lemon, black berry, dark or milk chocolate, vanilla, rice (riso), walnut, peach, strawberry to name but a few and there are several more to choose from. Highly recommended, indulge and enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Banbury
“The best icecream in Tuscany”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream and frozen yoghurt here is a m a z I n g and VERY addictive. So be warned once you have tasted all the delicious flavours you will dream about Fuori dal Centro gelato. So stay well away (you know I'm only joking ) buon apetito. Tutti

• Visited May 2013
Banbury
“You'll have never tasted anything like it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The best icecream in the area, you simply have to go and try, be assured you will be addicted . Buon apetito tutti

• Visited May 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Best gelato and wonderful gelato maker Luca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have been buying my gelato here for years , I actually stop on my way home from the airport to buy a kilo on the way home to my village nearby. it's really the best around the area. Creamy rich, I love chocolate, velleno , tiramisu and the Nutella is to die for!! I buy it by the kilo along with the fabulous dessert cakes that Luca makes in his laboratorio. Luca has a few other stores located in Lucca and Castelnuovo Garfagnana that usually carry many more favors . I will be back mid May and I can't wait. I only wish we had gelato places like this in Florida!

• Visited November 2012