“New owner! New attitude!”
Review of Naicam Motel

Naicam Motel
Naicam Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Naicam
Reviewed October 16, 2012

New owner Andy Everton has worked hard to change bad taste from last owner. We use motel as a base for hunting and it meets our needs perfectly. Dogs are welcome, rooms are adequate and Andy is very personable. Only suggestion: larger water heaters- we got many cold showers.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Libbe E

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Spent a week in Oct. 2012 at the motel. It is not fancy but it is clean and a nice place to stay. We were hunting and had a dog with us and a lot of equipment that we needed to leave in the room. Andy and the lady that cleans the rooms were great to get along with. Like I said not fancy but nice and you can tell that they are working on the place. If I ever get back to Naicam I’ll sure stay there. All the folks around Naicam and Spalding are the best people you will ever meet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gooseboy1999
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This motel has been a destination to hunt from every year for years, and the new owner Andy Everton, has done much to improve hospitality. We bring dogs and lots of gear and it suits us to a tee. Rooms not fancy, but meet needs. Some minor TLC needed, and could add larger water heater- we kept getting cold showers in evening. Still our go to spot.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Birdhtr
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Hi, I also agree that this guy is nuts. I rented 3 rooms for my mothers funeral. While I was at the prayers he admitted to going in my room to close a window. I beleive that is against the law. He also was yelling at me for flicking out my cigerette on the outside. I told him look its a small speck and wiped it with my hand. Next morning I was in my car and he came to my outside door and starting washing it. It was snowing heavily and he was in shorts. Also he waited outside my mothers funeral and as soon as I walked out he started demanding his key. I told him I was going to drop it off and quit being so disrespectful. I think he has phobia problems and likes to spy on you. I beleive it is illegal and he should be reported to the police. Never again!!

Room Tip: go to melfort or watson