“Absolutely the best meal we had in Italy ! TOP !”
Review of Molo 21

Molo 21
Reserve with
Molo 21 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 116 Restaurants in Santa Marinella
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Molo 21 is a romantic restaurant right on the med sea. The tables are set on a beautiful terrace on the water, outdoor and indoor tables are available. Staff speaks english! Serving the freshest seafood&pasta, you will never forget your experience here. Molo 21 is open starting in March each year. Reserving your table is strongly recommended! Molo 21 is also the ideal location for your event, being it an informal party or a beautiful wedding reception on the water. You can find Molo 21 also on Facebook where you can find the latest updates.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

This really nice restaurant is in a beach resort near Civitavecchia and we ended up here by taking a short cab trip from our cruise ship in civitavecchia port. we had heard about it from some friends who came here last year for a day at the beach and had an amazing meal, they said. Well, I can only confirm the same ! We had a delicious pasta and risotto , paired with a great glass of wine. The taste and quality of the food was some of the best ever. Yet the prices were very reasonable. Thank you Chef Kevin ! We will recommend your restaurant to everyone !
Paul and Marilee

4  Thank robert v

Reviewed September 2, 2013

As last year top notch food and even better English speaking staff. Presentation always impeccable. Menu not too long. Great that they offer oysters. Nice to-the-point wine list. View couldn't be better. A great place to bring someone special for a Romantic dinner. But just as good for friends. Always a pleasure.

4  Thank James1527
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Amazing! food - the chef studied culinary arts in Rome and makes some of the best food I've eaten in Italy. I have lived in Rome for about 13 years and Molo 21 is definitely one of my favourites since I've been traveling to S. Marinella to see my buddies through-out the years; in fact, was just there last week again. It's a must not miss food event - try the burgers (these are not your typical North American burgers), these are incredibly fresh, made with spices, melt in your mouth - my choice is the truffle burger when available. If that's not enough, ask the waitress to set up for you the seafood - she will bring out plate after plate of shrimp, oyster, swordfish, etc. Also, most of new management speaks English, so it's very helpful. Views couldn't be better - the restaurant, which is part of the hotel - is private. You eat either inside or outside (if nice outside, ask to sit outside on the patio) - panoramic views over the entire beach.

2  Thank frassisi
Reviewed June 1, 2013

From the moment we walked in the Restaurant, we were made to feel at home. The staff were so friendly and the food was fantastic and fresh. The Chef (from Nova Scotia) took a great amount of pride in his dishes, and it showed. The Waitress was friendly, and spoke english and even helped me with my Italian. She brought out a selection of fresh caught fish for us to see and had wonderful recommendations. Our antipasta, Prima, And secondo were all wonderful. We even had desert, though I'm not sure were I put it! Highly recommend this restaurant. It should be number 1 in Santa Marinella, not 3.

1  Thank Farmerdan6
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

On a windy blustering day (I probably should have done a bit of research before heading out of Rome) I sought refuge through a little courtyard & down some stairs and what an amazing find! The food incorporated the freshest ingredients & cooked to perfection. I literally licked my plates clean. The service was friendly & suggestions were all great (probably because you couldn't make a wrong choice if you tried). I had the oysters naturale, spaghetti alle vongole, budino, local roman wine & coffee - yum, yum, yum!

1  Thank Nessloves