“Beware cheap Mondays, they will make up the differance”
Review of Cinnamon Tree

Cinnamon Tree
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Coalville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

four of us went on a £9.95 Monday night, we had 2 bottles of white wine £13.95 per bottle and soda water to mix with it. The bill came to £106,.... Most places wouldnt have charged for soda or it would have been minimal with 2 bottles of wine. So you can imagine that nearly £40 for the water seemed excessive to us. We complained and they agreed they had charged us £30 too much but that still meant we had paid nearly £10 for the water. It left a bitter taste after what had been a nice meal. Buyer beware !!!

3  Thank S B

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been hearing so many good reviews about this place for the first time we tought we would try it out. Ordering online was easy and very good. However, when we received our food it was cold. We wasnt impressed with any of it really. It was just basic food which would have tasted so nice after 3 or 4 drinks.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I tried out the Banqueting night on a Monday - what good value it was: £9.95 for starter, main, side and ice cream or coffee. The food is just as good as any other night but better value. The starters are always very generous - big and tasty chicken pakoras with the beautiful pakora sauce and fresh crisp salad - I cannot resist this. My husband loves the Cinnamon special as there is lots of succulent meat to feast on. The meat is always good quality which is often a complaint in some other Indian restaurants I have been to but it is always perfect at Cinnamon Tree. Service is delightful every time - friendly but not intrusive. I envy the people who live next door - I'd be there every night (and about 10 stone heavier). Cannot wait to return.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Refused to deliver beacause they claim i was outside thee delivery area even though i hav ehad two deliveries before from them

2  Thank leebanun
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I visited The Cinnamon Tree with a few work colleagues from Birmingham after hearing such good reviews. The Cinnamon Tree is so on trend in looks, menu and the vibe. Food was tremendous, they served large and mouth watering portions! And the staff there particularly management were great!