“Worthwhile going”

7ettimo
Ranked #14 of 139 Restaurants in Leichhardt
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Worthwhile going”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My sister took me to dinner there last night and the food and service were really good. Friendly waiter. The lasagne was delicious. We didn't book and were lucky enough to get a table immediately just after 7pm on a Wednesday night.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Let me say from the start that it is well known in my family that I do not like Italian food. So they booked to go without me and due to a change in circumstances I ended up joining them at 7ettimo. And it was brilliant! The staff - well, one waiter who was rushed off his feet but assured me he enjoyed it, was particularly friendly and helpful. He was very accommodating towards my two young grandsons so that they were happy all evening. I had the seafood spaghetti (see picture) and it was delicious. We all had desserts - equally delicious and would have been moreish but that we were all too full by then. On my next trip out there from the UK it will be a must-visit.

• Visited May 2014
Attard, Malta
“Great night out”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

7ettimo should read ottimo!! It was simply the best night out whilst in Sydney Australia!! Friendly atmosphere genuine food and great lavazza coffee. The food was delicious most of us had pasta and everyone in the group loved the dishes with good size portions. The staff were very accommodating and although we were a big group, the meals did not take forever. Ideal for a night out with friends and family.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Joseph A
Sydney, Australia
“First Time - not bad”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went to this restaurant in early january on a whim. Menu typical of this style of restaurant, and the two dishes we has were very tasty. But their wine list is very limited. Remeber to bring your own
Service excellant with a very friendly waiter.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank KB100255060
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing gnocchi and garlic pizza!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This little gem is just around the corner from my house, and I never miss a chance to take my friends and family here. The gnocchi is amazing and handmade, and the garlic pizza is light and crispy. Would definitely recommend!

• Visited October 2013