“Excellent”

Ranked #12 of 149 Restaurants in Leichhardt
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Fernandos offers you a wonderful array of high quality Italian dishes. As well as amazing Italian seafood, we offer diners a broad range of traditional Italian cuisine with a modern twist.Our service is relaxed yet professional, warm and friendly. This makes At Fernandos the perfect location for all occasions, from romantic dinners to group functions and parties. We would be honoured to be your host for an evening.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I wanted to take my wife for special dinner night out a friend of mine recommended At Fernando's restaurant, from the minute we walked in we were greeted and felt extremely comfortable by all the staff, the atmosphere the decor did I mention the service are great, the food and the desert are excellent also the prices are very affordable it will not break your budget.
I recommend At Fernando's restaurant to everyone you will enjoy your night in there.
Anthony I would like to thank you very much for looking after us.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went to At Fernando's for a Sunday lunch and it was just lovely. The décor is pleasant and not too crowded so we could all hear the conversation. We all ordered the pasta special which was very economical and very tasty. There were lots of different pastas to choose from and we all loved them. The special came with salad, bread and a drink for $15. It was such a bargain for such quality food and service. We watched other menu dishes go past and they looked beautiful as well. We all said we would like to go back again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was our second visit to this restaurant and it was just as good as the first..Great ambience, Wonderful food, Great service without being in your face..We aren't locals so every chance we get to visit Sydney we make a point of visiting At Fernando's. If you want Al a Carte then don't come this restaurant but if you want great Italian food then be sure to pay them a visit..The Lemoncillo knocks your socks off every time..Thankyou for another great evening :-)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Friends had told us about this place so we decided to give it a shot.....

We 're glad we glad did, from the minute we stepped in the door the host Anthony greeted us with a warm smile.

The atmosphere is warm.

We had the Spatchcock....WOW it was fantastic.

The wine list is small but has a good selection of regions.....

The staff were also very friendly & attentive, especially Sean..he made us laugh every time he came to our table. There was also an Italian waitress who's name I can't pronounce but stated with T. She has a smile that lights up the table and is very attentive and helpful..

Highly recommended and we will be back.....

1  Thank Christopher O
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have been there three times over the past year. Food is OK but nothing special. Pasta portion sizes are consistently on the small side - especially since they differentiate between starter and main course sizes (main is still too small). Service staff rely on memory when orders a taken - and it was clear that there were a few mistakes. My pasta dish was not what was ordered, but I ate it as I couldn't face a long wait for it to be replaced. Service staff were inattentive with different people looking after us. For example, we spilled an oil dish on the table and we had to find staff to ask for help - we were given another (polyester) serviette and nothing else - no checking to see if the oil had been properly mopped up. Made for an uncomfortable dining experience. Notwithstanding, our first time here was great - food and service - a real pleasure. My issue is the inconsistency. There is no point eating here if you want consistent service or food.

1  Thank CyclistSydney