“Good, quality food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dover
“Good, quality food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had seafood mofongo, HUGE portions and great tasting. A bit more expensive than most other restaurants in the area, but, very good food.

Visited October 2012

Rincon, Puerto Rico
“Locals only - tourists not welcome”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The restaurant is located in downtown Aguada. It has a bar on one side and the main dining area on the other side. There are 2 entrances which may be a little confusing. The locals all tell me how great it is and how much they love it.

I have been to this restaurant 3 times and it was the same everytime. I arrived around noon and asked for the lunch specials. Each time the waiter gave me a dinner menu. My Spanish is not great, but more than good enough to get lunch details. Children eat lunch here and I know they do not order $20 entrees during their lunch break.

On to the food. It was okay. Perhaps having to pay dinner prices for lunch soured my taste buds. On my last visit, I ordered rice and fish. They were nice, but nothing to write home about. My advice is to avoid this place and eat at one of many other good restaurants found in Aguada.

• Visited July 2013