“ANOTHER WESTERN DELICIOUS COUSINE”

El Restaurante Don Quijote
Ranked #60 of 85 Restaurants in Aguada
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“ANOTHER WESTERN DELICIOUS COUSINE”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I visit this restaurant in Aguada many times over the last few years and the food was good , last time we ordered the Churrasco , Mofongo relleno de Pulpo , Mofongo relleno de Pollo . Sirloin Steak and the Mofongo relleno de REDSNAPPER o Chillo , all well prepared and cooked and delicious and they had also many desserts options , the only problem is when you pay with credit cards but overall the whole experience satisfied any person that visited this place .

• Visited August 2013

Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
“Very consistant food.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I liked that the food taste almost the same no matter who is in the kitchen. My favorites are the breaded steak (biftec empanado), the shrimp parmesan and the shrimp in creole sauce. The service if always good and the price are excellent. From the sea the only thing I will recommend is the shrimps, I have tried file of fish and tasted to fishy. I understand perhaps it is frozen but even with frozen if you know how to handle it you will be ok. It is a simple trick just wash it with lemon water and that is all. My fish was uneatable and send it back something that I do not often do because I think I get more embarrassed than the servers.

Visited July 2013