“We enjoyed it”

Aroma Indian Restaurant and Lounge
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Port Moody
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kamloops, Canada
“We enjoyed it”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We enjoyed the curries we ordered and the service was good. The atmosphere is welcoming. The prices are average to other restaurants offering the same fare.

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Port Moody, Canada
“Amazing Indian food....the best I've ever had.”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've been to Aroma a few times now and have always really enjoyed my experience. I try to recommend Aroma to my friends and family who also enjoy good Indian food. Their food is so yummy! I always order the buttered chicken which is excellent every time. I have tried other curry dishes from some of my friends...I don't remember the names of the dishes but one was a vegetarian dish and the other was a lamb dish, they were also very good. I would recommend trying their vegetarian samosa's...they're delicious! The only thing is the samosa'a can be rather filling before a filling meal. Because the dinner is so filling, I might suggest to share it with someone....I usually have half left over after I'm finished eating. I love that this business is family owned, they really take the care and effort to make sure you have a good experience. I had my birthday get-together here this year and they brought me out a small piece of cheese cake and a candle and sang happy birthday amongst my friends. It's a great way to do business, plus the cheese cake was scrumptious! :)

Anyways overall....great experience.

• Visited June 2012
Lanark, United Kingdom
“One of the best Indians ever!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was staying in Port Moody on Holiday when I visited this friendly restaurant. Butter chicken, chicken dhai and lamb vindaloo were all excellent. We were asked how spicy we wanted our dishes mild, medium or hot which I thought was a good sign of freshly made food... And it was!! So good we ordered 2 extra portions of the most delicious naan I have ever tasted to finish of the gravies!! A family restaurant with a welcoming friendly atmosphere. I am sure when word gets around it will be hard to get a table. ****

Port Moody, Canada
“Great food, Family Owned”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We have been here quite a few times and the food has been excellent every time. The goat curry (bone in!!) is realy good and the butter chicken is also excellent.

They have a nice bar area and patio. We have never seen it packedm with maybe 5 tables occupied at any one time indoors for dinner.

The owner and his family make you feel at home. The atmosphere is very nice and the pricing is very reasonable.

• Visited July 2012
“Simple delicious!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic food, very good service, not overpriced. They have a nice Patio for warm Summer evenings. Butter Chicken is to die for, but Vegetarian dishes are also as great!