“Excellent!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of sunset beach 1

SUNSET BEACH HOLIDAY FLATS CLEVELEYS
Flat 1 Ground Floor Large bright studio flat with sep Shower/toilet En-Suite FLAT 1 BATHROOM/SHOWER
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Flat 1 Ground Floor Large bright studio flat with sep Shower/toilet En-Suite
FLAT 1 BATHROOM/SHOWER
Cleveleys Promenade by day
Sunset Cleveleys
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lisatay20...
Abermeurig, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My partner and I were given a lovely welcome from Christine and Trevor on arrival. We were made to feel special and the atmosphere is very homely indeed. Everything was clean and well presented and we were soon settled in. We discovered it was extremely convenient for all the local shops, restaurants and pubs with easy access to the trams, as the stop is literally at the end of the road. We enjoyed our stay so much, I have booked to visit again next year and can't wait! A special thanks to Christine as she is such a warm and caring host and we left feeling like we'd gained a friend. Roll on next year! :)

Feb 17, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely was lovely to meet you both glad you had a great time.
LindaS869...
“Very Comfortable Stay.”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I was made very welcome by Christine when I arrived for my short break, the appartment was clean and comfortable, and had all the amenities I needed, I have no complaints at all. The seafront is just 2 mins away at the top of the street and the town centre just 10 mins walk at the most so the appartments are in the centre of things and with the Tram stopping close to the other end of the street to take me to Fleetwood and Blackpool it was a perfect base for my holiday. I went for a few days break on my own, but didn't feel alone, Christine was just a phone call away if I needed anything and I felt nothing would be too much trouble. Thank you I had a very relaxing time.

Your age range 50-64
Feb 1, 2017
Ah thank you so much im really pleased you could relax and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you again.
eater986
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Don't believe what you read!”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This accomodation is handy for everything, but that's where it ends. We had trouble finding the place, then when we were shown our room there weren't any towels. When I asked landlord for towels he said " you provide your own". What?? All the way from NZ?? Then he said he would show us where to put money in the meter for power.....WHAT??? He said he had put some in to start us off, and that should be enough. He did bring us two towels, and they were so grubby, I couldn't use them. The next day the landlady apologised and gave us 2 reasonable ones. That evening (24 hours later), the power went off. In the dark we managed to find a pound, and in the dark managed to find the slot. Very difficult. The shower curtain, and grout was mouldy. Couldn't find a hair dryer. If you want a basic stay it is fine, but for the price we paid, one would expect a better standard.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Leaving........
Liked least: Having booked there
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Oct 12, 2016
Hi I am so sorry you had a bad experience i wasn't there when you arrived unfortunaetly as i had a doctors appointment.
Hotels normally supply towels but not holiday flats. but I always keep some for the guests especially if they don't arrive by car as i appreciate they are heavy and they are special towels i keep for the guests. but my partner hasn't got a clue where anything is because im normally always here for the customers to welcome them and make sure everything is ok for them when they arrive and explain where everything is. As for the meters yes there is a coin meter for the electric (which it states on the website) that is normal in holiday flats due to fire hazard as some guests have left fires or cookers,irons etc on all day when they've gone out and also to keep the costs down for all future guests. The meter is outside the flat in the hallway just as you walk in the flat, which has a push in light We moved it there so it would be easy access and the light is just above it. The grout in the shower is not mouldy as i personally scrub the shower walls down every time someone leaves even if it is only for one night. I checked the shower curtain and yes there was a tiny bit on it. which I have since replaced with a new one it had been washed and cleaned but the specs of mould don't come out in the wash. We do supply irons but don't supply hairdryers most people bring their own but I do always keep a spare one in case. You only needed to ask. I try to provide everything that the guest might need and if its not in the flat i will try my best to provide it as i like to make sure everything is clean and as comfortable as possible for all my guests so the only thing they have to worry about is enjoying themselves. I truly am sorry i wasn't there for you on this occasion I'm here virtually all the time but I unfortunately had to go to the doctors i did call to see you as soon as i got back to make sure everything was ok but you had gone out. I also called again the next morning and that's when you told me about the towels so i changed them for you. We do try to keep our prices competative and are one of the lowest prices in the area. If the flat and your experience was so bad why did you not say anything at the time when i came to see you. Only the towels were mentioned when i asked if everything else was ok for you.As it is much easier to rectify when you are there.
577beve
Upper Heyford, null, United Kingdom
“Cosy, Comfortable, Well located - Cannot wait to go back”
Reviewed September 23, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The Holiday Flat was clean, cosy, comfortable had everything we needed for a great stay. Well located with Promenade, Bus Station and Town Centre just a block away, Tram and bus stops 2 block away. Friendly little town with all amenities required for a great holiday. Originally from South Africa was delighted that we could catch a bus or tram to Blackpool and enjoy an awesome holiday in busy Blackpool and then go back to the holiday flat and relax.
Thank you Christine for being such a great hostess.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location and the fact that Christine took the time to explain where we could find all the amenities required
Liked least: Having to go home
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for your lovely review really glad you enjoyed your stay, look forward to seeing you again.
DaveGarne...
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Very good value for money and friendly service”
Reviewed April 28, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

On arrival received a very friendly welcome from Christine who gave me a good introduction to the apartment and facilities. Flat 4, upstairs and at the front of the house, had everything I needed including adequately kitted out kitchen which I used a lot and was spacious and very comfortable, especially the two armchairs and bed. En suite shower room had nice new wash basin and loo. The whole flat was clean and tidy.

House quiet no disturbance at all from other four flats, Beach Road is a quiet street despite being close to the town centre. It is great having the beach so near and to so easily be able to have a short walk here before breakfast especially with the spectacular views of the Lake District.

Will definitely be staying here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the good value of the accommodation
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
May 16, 2015
Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Warmest regards Christine and Trev
michael m
Manchester, United Kingdom
“good appartment good location”
Reviewed November 24, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

stayed for 3 nights the appartment had everything you needed the location is great 2 minutes to sea,shops, cafes,bars

May 16, 2015
Thank you so much for your review glad you had a good time.
Warmest regards Christine and Trev
glynis t
Malaga, Spain
“brilliant”
Reviewed September 14, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We were made so very welcome by christine and trevor....nothing was any trouble for them. The flat was very clean, comfortable and close to the beach, shops, and pubs....would definitely visit again........

Sep 18, 2014
We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay it was lovely to meet you all.
Warmest regards Christine and Trevor
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing