“Such a shame”

Taste
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited here hoping for a lovely lunch and a little disappointed really. They have just changed ownership and the majority of the food on the menu at 2pm wasnt available/sold out. The young girl who served us was dressed erm not for the restaurant and seemed more interested in her mobile than her customers. Ordered what food was left, which was nice enough, though the cutlery was thrown down and was enough to feed 12 not 2! Wine was OK, but dont think I will be returning. Shame really as Cleveleys needs something other than the plethora of fish and chip cafes. May be in time, they will get it right.

2  Thank lancslass4

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went for a meal with my other half, his meal came and when he was half way through eating his I asked where my meal was. Another five minutes later my meal still had not arrived so I told the waitress to cancel my order as my other half had finished his meal (I expected to eat my meal with my other half!). The chef came out along with the waitress and said I would be paying for my meal and offered me it in a box. I said I didn't want a take away I wanted a sit down meal, I ended up having to pay for a meal which I didn't even have. I felt intimidated by the staff and I will never go there again.

3  Thank Karajayne
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Love this place have never been disappointed in any of my visits. Foods great, staff are welcoming and the prices are even better.

2  Thank Aimeerose91
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Nice little eaterie for the modern traveller. Spotlessly clean friendly staff and well presented, A good choice of food on offer at a very reasonable price.3 course lunch for £8.00 daily which cannot be faulted. Overall a very nice place too dine.

1  Thank Fiona S
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We regularly go in here after shopping in Cleveleys. The food is good and excellent value for money - especially the hot chocolate drink. Only one small thing, on a Saturday they do not always have some of the food advertised on the menu, ie toasted tea cake and croissants. Despite this 'blip', I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Worth noting, they do not take debit/credit cards so remember to take the cash with you.