“loved it”

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“loved it”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

i don't know what the other reviewer saw or what craft fair he/she was at but this craft fair has everything from woodwork to clothing, art and jewelry. The venders were very nice and answered any and all of my questions. They even have a woodcarver carving on the premises! Very cool! The seaglass jewelry was a standout also! Loved it and definitely plan on visiting again!!! thanks to you all!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Joni P
CharlineRatcliff, Public Relations Manager at Art and Craft Fair, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thanks for stopping by our craft fair! So glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for your kind review and we hope to see you again soon! Mahalo!

Walnut Creek, California
“Beautiful and Quaint Craft Fair”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I absolutely loved this fair. The people are extremely friendly and the crafts are so unique. My boyfriend and I quite enjoyed the variety of custom made products. I could have spent tons of time there just perusing the tables and talking to the vendors about their tradecraft! I would highly recommend this fair to anyone visiting Ma'alaea Harbor as a must see stopping point.

Visited February 2013
CharlineRatcliff, Public Relations Manager at Art and Craft Fair, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to visit our location while you were vacationing on the island! Glad to hear you had a good time, and hope you have the ability to visit Maui, and the Art and Craft Fair at Maalaea Harbor, again in future!

Mahalo!
Morristown, New Jersey
307 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 327 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Art and Craft Fair we saw did have some local crafts but not that many vendors. Was disappointed it wasn’t better. We saw some nice work and the artists or vendors were pleasant and explained there work.

Visited April 2013
Aloha and thank you for your visit!

I am very happy to hear that you liked the work you saw/people you met, however, I'm sorry to learn that you were disappointed with the amount of vendors on the day of your visit.

Every day at the art and craft fair is different, and some days do have more vendors than others. Also, certain times of the year affect vendors turn out (as well as visitor attendance.) Things like proms, graduations, weddings, vacations, etc.

I trust that your overall experience on Maui was great, and I hope we see you here again.

Mahalo!
Fulton, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Same -o, same -o”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just another place to buy made in China souviners. Save your time and money for real handicrafts. I honestly don't know how these people exist. There is nothing original or unusal about anything in the 14 little booths.

Visited May 2013
CharlineRatcliff, Marketing at Art and Craft Fair, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for stopping by our location during your visit/vacation. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have an extraordinary visit. I would however like to clarify that none of the items in this Art and Craft Fair come from China. Everything is lovingly crafted in Hawaii by local artists/vendors.

I do hope that in future you will consider stopping by again. May is traditionally a slower month due to the end of the school year and everything that goes with it. Proms, graduations, et cetera.

Best,