Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
SWIMMING WITH THE TURTLES

We really enjoyed our experience at Molokini Crater and Turtle Town. The crew was friendly and very... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2023
LaurennJon
Keizer, Oregon
via mobile
Great adventure

Great crew. The captain was awesome. Hit major winds and waves back from Molokini, but the captain... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2022
B6899ODjeffl

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $159.95
from $176.24
from $98.00
from $191.78
More Info
All reviews smaller group personalized experience fish and sea turtles nate crew molokini adventure waves
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2021

Highly, highly recommend! Great time! Crew was fantastic and very accommodating! Food and open bar was vey satisfying!

Reviewed July 28, 2021 via mobile

2nd time on this boat and definitely not the last! Captain CJ and crew members Nate and Anna are the best! We have done 8 snorkeling tours in Maui and by far the Leilani is the BEST! Food is amazing no sandwiches all homemade meals. The Molokini Crater had the best weather and coral reef gardens! Overall, if your looking to do a snorkeling trip in Maui look no further the Leilani boat is a MUST!!

Reviewed July 17, 2021

We are so happy we booked a snorkeling tour with this crew!! This was the first time snorkeling for my mom and kids. Nate even helped my mom out in the water to make she she was comfortable and felt safe. Without his help, she would not have felt confident enough to give it a try. We received great service through the entire trip!!

I asked for a few pictures of my kids and I in the water, and the pictures taken by the crew on my phone are incredible keepsakes!

The captain was very experienced and delivered the best experience he could based on the conditions of the water.

The crew even went above and beyond and had vegetarian options ready for my kids and I.

If your experience is anything like ours, you won't regret booking a tour!

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Crew was fantastic! Anna was so polite and friendly (so was the rest of the crew but i forgot their names, sorry if you're reading this) My mother has a lot of mobility issues walking but can swim fine. The crew was VERY accommodating and helped her both into and out of the water. This alone made the trip for me as i was really worried it would be too hard to help her into and out of the water. So glad she was able to experience everything.

The snorkeling was so fun! We didn't see any turtles but that's just the luck of the draw. We did see a lot of fish along the coral though.

Food and snacks were available and they made sure everyone was taken care of throughout the entire trip.

Highly recommend this charter, for their amazing service and personalities. Thank you! Mahalo

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Luckily, I was able to secure a couple of tickets during an otherwise sold out week. I kept checking back for vacancy, and lucked out. This adventure was the highlight of our Maui trip. Fortunately, the weather was rather perfect, and the ocean was calm as well as clear. The crew was quite engaging. Capt. CJ was utterly humorous, yet very safety conscience. We set sail to the Molokini Crater to snorkel as a continental breakfast was being served. There we jumped into a splendid marine ecosystem with a variety of fish and other marine life under the full Hawaiian sun. The crew assisted those who were less experienced in the water, and there was a lifeguard on duty to watch over our group. I stayed out in the water until we were called back in to the boat, but you are allowed to board the boat as often as you like to take breaks and such. As we made it back onto the boat, a catered lunch of pulled pork, hot dogs, Cole slaw, and chips were being served. Our next stop was "Turtle Town". The First Mate, Nate, had great energy and report with the passengers. He jumped in the water to point out turtles at our second stop during his life guard duties. We got some great photos (uploaded), before our hour long jaunt back to the dock. The lovely crew brought up Mai Tais to the upper deck as we cruised. Ultimately, it was a great trip. I'm very grateful for such an adventure.

Date of experience: June 2021