Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Whale Watching Private Charter

We were in Maui celebrating a wedding and rented this charter to go whale watching with close... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2019
C9058YUsarahc
Maui, Hawaii
via mobile
Snorkeling and turtle town

We had a blast! Weather was perfect. We lucked out and saw two species of dolphins, bottle nose... read more

Reviewed December 11, 2019
ShelleyLL
Minnesota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $79.95
from $143.60
from $117.52
from $31.74
More Info
All reviews private charter turtle town molokini crater fish avoid the crowds captain and crew great snorkeling the reefs whale watching cookies leilani dolphins board muffins species blast sunscreen
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2015 via mobile

We book the 6 hour Best Day in Maui tour. I thought it was the right choice. There were two stops for snorkeling and the rest of the time we hung out on the upper deck. There were only about 20 people on the tour so it was a very comfortable size. Captain CJ and the crew Josh and Alex were great. Wonderful day all around!

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank anitsirk3
Reviewed September 16, 2015

I booked and paid in full, yet 18 hours before, or get w call saying the trip is cancelled and that .i need to contac them because any alternatives are selling out fast. Pity for me I was out on a day trip, and didn't get back before they closed for the day. So my whole trip toMaui is now destroyed.. I leave the next day, so therefore cannot rebook. Seeing they have done this before makes me even more cross, do yourself a favour and don't rely on this on this mob. So disappointed, so u professional. Ps. They had my mobile but didn't want to call an international number. Must think it is better to ruin my holiday,

Date of experience: September 2015
5  Thank lynne j
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

We booked the best day in Maui tour but I guess they didn't sell enough tickets so they cancelled 18 hours before the trip. We were booked on the pride of Maui, which was nice but one hour shorter trip without the dolphin excursion.
I can't say this is a bad tour but don't trust them. You need to make sure they have enough passengers before booking.

Date of experience: September 2015
6  Thank kbatlanta
Reviewed September 2, 2015

We did the "best day on Maui" tour but on the smaller Leilani boat. This boat takes only 39 people so it is a much smaller group. Our captain was friendly and knowledgeable and we all felt very safe on this boat. Since we were on the smaller boat, we were able to do more than the larger boats. We went to Turtle Reef and swam with the sea turtles and then went to Molokini Crater. By going to Molokini Crater second, we avoided all the boats that go first thing in the morning. The clarity at Molokini is incredible! Our boat gave us a light continental breakfast with muffins and fruit and then a BBQ lunch of burgers, hot dogs, chicken and salad. On the way home, we got macadamia nut cookies. The crew was really nice and attentive. One of them acts as lifeguard while you snorkel. She also helped to find interesting sea creatures to look at. There is seating upstairs and downstairs as well as a bathroom on the boat. We really enjoyed this trip, particularly because it was a smaller group.

Date of experience: August 2015
3  Thank Cece1424
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We took the Leilani cruise (50 ft yacht) for the 6 hour excursion. I have to say that we were very disappointed that there were barely any fish to see snorkeling at Molokini! Then we went to the turtle cove and only saw one turtle! Despite that, we did have a great time! The capt. was great but one of her first mates left us speechless! She continually made snide comments to each of the people in my party at different times! Very annoying. The other first mate was great with the kids and really seemed to enjoy himself.

Date of experience: August 2015