Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Molokini and Turtle Town Snorkeling

Great experience. This was my first trip to Hawaii, and of course I wanted to experience all Maui... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Haley4948
Del Mar, California
Leilani is wonderful

We took Leilani to Molokini and Turtle Town. The boat is smaller, and handles fewer customers... read more

Reviewed January 21, 2019
Kimberly A
Peachtree City, Georgia
via mobile

All reviews pasta salad turtle town molokini crater macadamia nut cookies continental breakfast smaller group fish maalaea harbor bbq lunch food was great the reefs second stop snorkel tour humpback whales highly recommend this tour captain and crew whale watching
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I,myself am not much of a snorkel person but after my wife convinced me to go, I am glad I did. Colorful fish with amazing water clarity.Filling lunch , then more snorkeling at the sea turtle shell wash where the fish clean the turtles by eating all of the algae and such.Well worth every penny. Family friendly and open bar for the over 21 crowd. Crew member Megan was the best!!

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank Rinkydoo
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Seriously, you won't regret it - read the rest of the reviews, and all but one (apparently) agree - Leilani Best Day in Maui trip really is just that - The Best! The price is perfect, the size of the passengers allowed is small as well and CJ, Meghan and Jimmy are utterly fantastic! Personable, laid-back, fun, and serious about making sure you have a great time! They get just as excited about the wildlife and best snorkeling spots as their guests so they really do go out of their way to make it an awesome trip. We just got back and had to write a review immediately, they made our trip to Maui! My wife and I are in our 30's and had a great time hanging out and getting to know everyone from all walks of life, from England to French Canada, from families to the elderly, the crew on the Leilani took care of everyone. The food was great, the snorkeling was the best we've ever done, book this now and you won't be sorry!

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Derek C
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The crew of the Leilani were awesome. Lots of information about the islands and their history. Snorkeling spots were awesome. Saw multiple turtles and swam with a few. By far, the best snorkeling experience and my best day on Maui.

Date of experience: May 2014
5  Thank Robyn R
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Amazing snorkeling trip to Molokini and 'turtle car wash'. You have to see it to believe it. Smaller boat (Leilani) and the crew (Capt CJ, Meghen and Jimmy) made it a relaxed and enjoyable day. Something we'll do again on our next trip back.

1  Thank Bronz87
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Our family of 4 ('kids' age 21 and 22) had a great time on the 'Best Day in Maui' boat trip. CJ, Jimmy and Meghan were a great crew, very personable and easy going. They also gave us lots of information about where we were, and about the whales, turtles and fish.
The boat leaves later than most of the boats in the harbour and takes a nice costal route to the crater which makes the tour feel laid back and peaceful. Two minutes out of the harbour we stopped to view some humpback whales. CJ let us take lots of time for pictures and viewing before carrying on. Once we got to the crater we snorkelled for about 45 minutes, which was not enough time (and this is the only bad thing about this trip). Weather conditions weren't ideal- the waters were choppy and it was a bit windy which is why we left sooner. The crew made up this time by allowing us lots of time at our second location in West Maui- Turtle Reef.

Food was great- lots of options, crew was always offering refreshments and open bar after snorkelling was great. Couldn't get any better!

The Leilani boat is supposed to hold up to 49 people- which would be way too much. They try and limit their cruises to 35 but even then it would have been cramped. We had a group of 14 which was awesome- so much room to move about and keep your things. For the price this boat trip was really really great!

Thanks!