All reviews the cottages main building tower house turkey main inn the owner cooking class lamb overlooking the village old world fruit trees winding road boutique hotel breathtaking views small village snails visiting ephesus
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I just got back from a wonderful stay in Şirince, after being recommended by my partners parents, who regularly visit this hotel. We were not disappointed. The hotel is in a stunning location, perched on the hill with priceless views, and a lovely terrace to appreciate them from. Our room was in the main building. The views were unbelievable. The facilities were excellent. The only minor downside was the WiFi didn't work for us, however, it was actually nice to escape from the phones!! There are stunning pools to try and a Hamman. Next time we would like to try a cooking class too! The breakfast was just superb and deserves a mention....a first class Turkish breakfast. Everything was fresh. The jam was the best jam I ever tasted. All homemade! It was a fabulous way to start to the day, and the staff there could not be more accommodating or friendly!! We look forward to revisiting and next time will be sure to book dinner, if breakfast is anything to go by!! Thank you to the team.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

We loved the hotel, the pool, the breakfasts, the atmosphere and the atmosphere! so friendly staff, we would like to thank specially to Okan to look after us. Definitely, recommend this hotel! And we will come back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Nisanyan Boutique Hotel is awesome small hotel with all the best facilities you could wish in a hotel. We stayed in this hotel as a family and treated us like a member of the hotel family. If you are looking quiet place, historical town and outstanding service in a small hotel then this hotel is just for you.

Location
Nisanyan Hotel is located on the hill of Sirince overlooking to the town.

Rooms
Rooms are very comfortable and decorated with a local traditional architecture. High quality amenities were provided . Complimentary water is available in the room.

Breakfast
Breakfast is open buffet typed served to table with so many foods and all local. There are additional foods served to the table such as eggs and olives...When you check in hotel they serve you complimentary coffee,tea or special herbal drink.

Staff
Staff is very helpful. The staff of the hotel made us feel like at home comfort.

Pool
There is a small pool exist outdoor few yards away from the hotel.

Wifi
Wifi is free throughout the hotel.

Overall impression and recommendation
I would say Nisanyan Hotel is real boutique hotel to stay and recommend to everyone. You get a great memorable experience at the end of your stay. We definetely return!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017

I was looking for a unique hotel experience while enjoying the town of Şirince; because I was going there for the first time and with my aunty for mother's day. So, It had to be special for both of us. First of all, I was impressed by the photos and the great reviews about the hotel; besides the hotel's official website was so Professional; and all the details about the hotel gave me the impression that it was warmly and nice. The view was great at the top of the hotel. This is exactly why I booked it at the first place.

The hotel is located just above the lovely town of Şirince. It takes a rather steep climbing from the village below. But, when you arrive here, I assure you that the Nişanyan Houses will not disappoint you. I drove from Izmir up into the hills. We arrived late in the afternoon but, we had an unforgettable time here at the weekend.

Me and my aunty stayed in the room (no:3) at the Inn. Since she is old, they made me choose "the Inn" while I was asking some questions to make the booking on the phone; because the roads are broken and its difficult to make long walkings with her at the surrounding area.

In general, The Nişanyan houses are made up of a numbers of small houses located on a hill overlooking the fascinating small town of Şirince. I could say that the stunning location in the hills and gorgeous views of the hotel make it ""a hidden gem"" in Şirince which is very similar to the Tuscany's countryside. I got the feeling that I can be as far away or as close as I want to anything I want. The hotel is surrounded by fruit trees, herb gardens, cats, dogs, birds, bees, etc. (actually, my aunty is afraid of animals and I don't like cats under my table while having my breakfast or dinner; but, it remains a trivial matter beside other beauties). This is a great place where you can make pleasant walks, and take your time in lovely gardens. The hotel is furnished with remarkable taste. The rooms are old fashioned by design. They are very neat, comfortable and relaxing. There is no TV and believe me you do not need during your stay.

It was more than we expected in terms of beauty, charm, hospitality and facilities when compared to other small boutique hotels.I must especially mention the staff here. We enjoyed the company of the staff in the hotel. They were very friendly, gave us a great welcome including the complimentary special drinks, "sherbets" made up of a herb called "elder-berry" on our arrival. Moreover, I would like to list the names of ""Mrs Bahtınur Şanlı"" and ""Mr.Okan Süngü"" They were very polite, helpful and attentive. They took time to show us everything and did everyting possible to make us feel at home .

An additional space needs to be reserved here regarding the eating and drinking. The dinner was delicious as well as the breakfast, plenty of great quality things together. Almost every food here is home cooked.They make their own bread; even their own jam. Try the local foods at the dinner. I recommend you to enjoy the sunset with a good selection of wine, fruit and cheese plate. Wine selections are very nice here. I enjoyed a glass of wine ""BARUDI SYRAH 2010".. Here comes the best part..As a dessert my suggestion is carob ice cream. yummy..

It was definitely not long enough to do every things on my list. But we had a wonderful stay at this fantastic place. We loved every part of it. We relaxed and enjoyed the tranquility and peaceful atmosphere. Maybe, the hotel is more expensive than other accomodations in the village; but, do not worry about the cost. Absolutely, It's worth the every penny you pay. This is a hotel that you will definitely want to come back again like me. I highly recommend to come here not just for a few days; at least one week. Because I missed many things to do or to see. For example, swimming in the pool with a great view; taking cooking course ( you should make a reservation before you come) But, make sure you are able to climb the steps up and down :) It's better to come here with your own car or reant a car in order to be able to go to the neighborhood. As my final opinion, this is a perfect base for exploring the surrounding area like Ephesus, Selçuk, Kuşadası, Aydın and Çeşme etc. for those who are not familiar with this region before.

Finally, when I try to find the right word to define here, It will be "just superb"" or "a place of regeneration"....You must come and see with your own eyes...

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Nisanyan hotel is amazing. It sits high on a hill overlooking Sirince. You can relax in your cottage, common area or walk into town. The dinner was by far the best food we had on vacation. I would highly recommend to those wanting a beautiful and peaceful escape.

Date of stay: May 2017