“wonderful food and great value”

Kirkinca Arsipel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Sirince
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had one dinner here. The food was fantastic and great value for money. Lots of choice. Staff were friendly and it has lovely views over the village. Highly recommended. One of the best meals we had in Turkey

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ate here two nights because the food was so good the first night. A musician entertained us on Friday night. Beautiful open-air restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were the only people in here on a really chilly night in April. While the food was nice it was not remarkable and over priced. 9.5tl for a Tuborg. The service, though, was indifference personified. I felt they all wished they had shut up shop several hours earlier. They gave us the wrong food too which my partner should have complained about but chose not to. All in all rather underwhelming experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate here on our last night in Sirince and we were so glad we got to enjoy this gem. We ordered the Calamari, roasted mixed vegetables and the chicken cooked in white wine with basil sauce. Everything was excellent and one of the best dinners we had in Turkey.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It was very cold outside at night in January Sirince but inside this restaurant was a little heaven. They serve good food, good live music, and top on that, they make you feel so welcome and just like home.
I had one of my best Lamb kebab there. Also I tried some cold starters and they were incredible delicious. One of my favorite starters is red chilies with yogurt. It's not very spicy but with fresh flavor. It just tastes so good.
I was lucky to be there on Saturday night and they had live Turkish music. The singer even offered me to sing at the stage! The atmosphere was just so great and I had so much fun at that night! This is the place I will definitely come back again and recommend to my friends,for great food, great atmosphere, and great people.