“Hospitality and Serenity”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Ali, the host of Sirincem Pension said, "the pension is also your home", and that is how we felt during our 2-night stay. We were greeted with freshly squeezed pomegranate juice and cakes; our dinners were delicious, food was fresh and well presented; and the breakfast spread could have been in a food magazine. We initially reserved the room for one night but decided to stay for another night. The linens in the room are top quality (Turkish cotton) and makes the stay so much more pleasurable. We had a wonderful time in Sirince and at the Sirincem Pension, and would not hesitate to stay there again, and we highly recommend it to others.

1  Thank NancyMak

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is not only a restaurant but also a very lovely Pension (Pansiyon) as well. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The location is perfect for exploring nearby sites of Ephesus and Selçuk but also for staying put and sitting on the lovely terrace watching the visitors to Sirince go past. The food is excellent. The host Ali and the staff are kind and attentive. We felt very welcome and were treated extremely well. It was very hard to leave. There are many day visitors but in the evening it is very quiet and peaceful and sitting on the terrace sipping tea was a slice of heaven.

2  Thank Kokiaabq
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great and warm welcoming from Ali, good spot on the sirince village, amazing traditional turkish breakfast with local products (come there very hungry!), feels like at home. Simple and memorable breakfast. Great place for a very reasonable budget!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The perfect place to visit. We positively LOVED our meal at Sirincem. Not only that, the owner was absolutely wonderful and welcoming. I've traveled quite a bit and the ambience (lovely shaded patio), food and service at this place make it one of my favorite meals I've ever had.

1  Thank Margo E
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was here several times. I feel at home here. Hospitable owners and stuff make all the best for comfort. They remember our last staying here, our kids and our tastes. Their meals so hearty and tasty, as it could be only at home. In the evening, they cook my favorite fish on the grill, serves fresh vegetables and greens and my favorite grape wine. In the morning we enjoy of the nice breakfast with a variety of dishes and fresh juice. And you can't hurry, there will be everything for comfort, regardless of the time that you wake up in the morning or in which you return in the evening in village after a long journey. If I will be lucky to visit these wonderful places again, I will definitely come to Sirincem yet.

1  Thank Ve K