“Perfect spot for breakfast”

Sirincem Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Sirince
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great and warm welcoming from Ali, good spot on the sirince village, amazing traditional turkish breakfast with local products (come there very hungry!), feels like at home. Simple and memorable breakfast. Great place for a very reasonable budget!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The perfect place to visit. We positively LOVED our meal at Sirincem. Not only that, the owner was absolutely wonderful and welcoming. I've traveled quite a bit and the ambience (lovely shaded patio), food and service at this place make it one of my favorite meals I've ever had.

1  Thank Margo E
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was here several times. I feel at home here. Hospitable owners and stuff make all the best for comfort. They remember our last staying here, our kids and our tastes. Their meals so hearty and tasty, as it could be only at home. In the evening, they cook my favorite fish on the grill, serves fresh vegetables and greens and my favorite grape wine. In the morning we enjoy of the nice breakfast with a variety of dishes and fresh juice. And you can't hurry, there will be everything for comfort, regardless of the time that you wake up in the morning or in which you return in the evening in village after a long journey. If I will be lucky to visit these wonderful places again, I will definitely come to Sirincem yet.

1  Thank Ve K
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Here you feel at home. Delicious homemade food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and nice music. And what cosy rooms in their pansion! Decoration of the room with handmade embroidery, great views of the village, the silence...
The place I want to go back. :)
Thank you for your hospitality!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We just spent 3 nights with my wife in the Pension. It was great and the restaurant excellent. Incredible food, huge and delicious breakfast, good prices and excellent personnel. Thank you so much Ali and the rest of the staff, you made our visit unforgettable!!

1  Thank juansarboleda