“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed three nights at the Sirincem Pension and ate every meal at the Sirincem Restaurant. What a gem. The food is spectacular -- the best in my three weeks in Turkey. The dishes were prepared with fresh, local ingredients and presented beautifully. Located a few steps above the street, under pomegranate and quince trees with a view of the hillside above the village, this is a lovey spot to unwind and relax. Ali, the owner and host, is a charming and sincere young man who goes out of his way to welcome every guest. Sirince is 20 minutes by minibus from the Selcuk otogar. Even better, spend the night at the Sirincem Pension and enjoy the village after the day-trippers are gone.

1  Thank JFJ50

Reviewed October 31, 2013

just came back from dinner at Sirincem. we had meze which we could pick from the cabinet, freshly grilled lamb kebab and lentil soup. all of the food was fresh and delicious. the host Ali was a delight - very helpful and friendly. highly recommended for a home made meal.

1  Thank Frenchs19
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Down in the local charming village of Sirince, my sweeter half and I stumbled upon this dreamy restaurant that had the most romantic ambience and wonderful Turkish food. But what made it even more memorable was Sirincem's owner, Ali who was the sweetest, friendliest and most gracious host. So much so, we went back three times in 3 days.

The kebabs (I love the Adana kebab), shepherd's salad and mushroom stuffed with cheese are to die for. The bread was nice and soft and free-flow and on one occasion, Ali even treated us to complimentary fruit and cay.

On those chilly nights we were there, this magical place made the perfect end to our evenings. On one particularly cold night, one of the waiters noticed how cold I was outside and thoughtfully draped a wooly blanket around my shoulders!

Already a favourite and definitely a place we'd want to visit the next time we're in Sirince again.

1  Thank VLC70s
Reviewed October 31, 2013

if you go there, i strictly suggest you to spend some time there.serviceboy cenk helped us.he is very gentle boy.

2  Thank Sedat S
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ate here near the end of my stay at the nearby Gullu Koniklari hotel. I wish I had found it earlier, as it was the best lunch I had in Sirince. The lentil soup was especially good and the best I had in Turkey. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. The location, up a few stairs, allows you to distance yourself from the hustle and bustle of the small village during the invasion of cruise ship tourists. Overall, I would highly recommend it.