“A place right out of a dream!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sirincem Restaurant

Sirincem Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Sirince
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“A place right out of a dream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Down in the local charming village of Sirince, my sweeter half and I stumbled upon this dreamy restaurant that had the most romantic ambience and wonderful Turkish food. But what made it even more memorable was Sirincem's owner, Ali who was the sweetest, friendliest and most gracious host. So much so, we went back three times in 3 days.

The kebabs (I love the Adana kebab), shepherd's salad and mushroom stuffed with cheese are to die for. The bread was nice and soft and free-flow and on one occasion, Ali even treated us to complimentary fruit and cay.

On those chilly nights we were there, this magical place made the perfect end to our evenings. On one particularly cold night, one of the waiters noticed how cold I was outside and thoughtfully draped a wooly blanket around my shoulders!

Already a favourite and definitely a place we'd want to visit the next time we're in Sirince again.

1 Thank VLC70s

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Excellent.lovely place to eat special turkish foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

if you go there, i strictly suggest you to spend some time there.serviceboy cenk helped us.he is very gentle boy.

2 Thank Sedat S
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great food, reasonable prices and attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ate here near the end of my stay at the nearby Gullu Koniklari hotel. I wish I had found it earlier, as it was the best lunch I had in Sirince. The lentil soup was especially good and the best I had in Turkey. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. The location, up a few stairs, allows you to distance yourself from the hustle and bustle of the small village during the invasion of cruise ship tourists. Overall, I would highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Rocky Mtns
“Excellent food and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in the small town of Sirince just outside of Selcuk, the Sirincem is a wonderful spot for dinner. We were very impressed with the food and service with our meal and we enjoyed some fresh fruit from the area along with our Cay for desert. My wife and two daughters were also impressed with the blankets on the back of chairs to wrap up when they got cold.
This area is just a 15 minute drive from Selcuk and worth the trip. We would recommend Sirincem as a great spot for dinner after a day at Efes.

Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Food. Friendly Waiters. Affordable Price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant is located near the road entrance to the town and you'll definitely see it as you pass it on your right. The kebab here is excellent and the service was really good. Waiters speak good english and was able to strike up proper conversation with the guests. I remember leaving the place feeling that the meal was good value for money!

• Visited August 2013