“Excellent.lovely place to eat special turkish foods”

Sirincem Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Sirince
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Excellent.lovely place to eat special turkish foods”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

if you go there, i strictly suggest you to spend some time there.serviceboy cenk helped us.he is very gentle boy.

2 Thank Sedat S

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great food, reasonable prices and attentive service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ate here near the end of my stay at the nearby Gullu Koniklari hotel. I wish I had found it earlier, as it was the best lunch I had in Sirince. The lentil soup was especially good and the best I had in Turkey. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive. The location, up a few stairs, allows you to distance yourself from the hustle and bustle of the small village during the invasion of cruise ship tourists. Overall, I would highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Rocky Mtns
“Excellent food and location”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Located in the small town of Sirince just outside of Selcuk, the Sirincem is a wonderful spot for dinner. We were very impressed with the food and service with our meal and we enjoyed some fresh fruit from the area along with our Cay for desert. My wife and two daughters were also impressed with the blankets on the back of chairs to wrap up when they got cold.
This area is just a 15 minute drive from Selcuk and worth the trip. We would recommend Sirincem as a great spot for dinner after a day at Efes.

Singapore, Singapore
“Nice Food. Friendly Waiters. Affordable Price.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant is located near the road entrance to the town and you'll definitely see it as you pass it on your right. The kebab here is excellent and the service was really good. Waiters speak good english and was able to strike up proper conversation with the guests. I remember leaving the place feeling that the meal was good value for money!

• Visited August 2013
Ludington, Michigan
“Lively place for lunch and very good food.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped in this restaurant for lunch because it was highly ranked in Sirince and it was close to our Hotel.

Our lunch was very good. My Lentel soup was tasty but the bread was some of the best that I have had in Turkey. I was told they make all of their own - delicious!

My husband also had the soup and a meat & grilled vegetable dish. I helped him eat it.......that was a pleasant decision.

Lots of people eating there and as we were leaving they were making the Turkish pancakes over an open fire. Fascinating proces to watch.

Our lunch was tasty and very reasonable.