“Above average Steak house in Israel”
Review of Limousin

Limousin
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Ramat Yishay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

You do not get usually great steaks in Israel compared to the USA. So finding a relatively good steak house in Israel is a challenge. We were two and we ordered one Entrecote and one Sirloin. to share. We got it medium as we requested the Entrecote was very good and the Sirloin was not bad either. If you are in the northern part of Israel and crave for a steak this is probably the place for you.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have lived in the Galilee for almost 30 years and heard lots of good things about Limousine, but driving 45 minutes just to eat dinner somehow never seemed worth it. So glad we finally did! We made reservations (which is a must) and were seated near the window with a lovely view of the garden. As other reviewers mentioned, the service was above and beyond most Israeli restaurants. The servers were attentive and knowledgeable without being intrusive, and the food was absolutely wonderful. We ordered the spinach salad with Roquefort and pecans to share as a starter, and were brought the wrong salad. When we pointed this out, the correct salad was brought immediately and we were told there would be no charge, due to the error (am I in Israel?) :) We both had perfectly cooked, absolutely delicious filet mignon with good sides, and the bread and olive spread was perfect, as was the salad. We also had the Golan Cabernet which was the ideal accompaniment to the steaks. To top it off, the creme brulee was full of specks of fresh vanilla seed (delicious) and the coffee was hot and fresh.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

When we got in, we didn't really understand why so many people advised us on this place, till the meat arrived... great taste, done perfectly to the level we love

Reviewed June 19, 2013

After long day full with team activities we arrived at Limousin resturant. It was choosen because we know it is serving quality meat.The nice simle of the hostess was good start for the experience! We tried at least 7 different starters all were excellent. I loved the most the marinaded chicken strips.My colleagues went after the red meat and were really happy. I ordered Gilt-head bream fish fillet. It was so tastey I was tempted to ask for more. We shared also four different desserts. All were very very good. Try the Israel beer served from the Golan brewery.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went in June 2013, and as a vegetarian, I was a little concerned about finding something to eat in a restaurant well-known for its grill. But I was very pleased with the sweet potato ravioli and the enormous salad with gorgonzola.