Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
incredible experience

this morning, we enjoyed our first helicopter sightseeing tour ever. not an ounce of regret , all... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jrncrystal
Barrie, Canada
via mobile
Unforgettable Experience

Rockies Heli Canada is a must-do. All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful, and our... read more

Reviewed April 8, 2019
Simon N
via mobile

All reviews an amazing experience cookies bucket list hot chocolate great trip short hike made us feel spectacular views my boyfriend whole experience well worth the money felt safe took pictures no idea mountain top pilot flight
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We got in the one day it was sunny and clear... and extremely windy. We were given the choice; go and have a bumpy flight but have amazing views or leave. We went and I couldn't be more happy that my dad and brother went along. We got Ralph as our pilot and guide as we went on the 20 min flight and 60 min hike. Ralph and I hit it off! We had so much fun. The flight was gorgeous. The hike stunning and Ralph our goofy fierce leader. Sad to say goodbye. If I am ever lucky enough to return to the Rockies I will visit again!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Wieke00
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Our experience with Rockies Heli Canada was simple and easy. We found the staff professional, helpful and eager to answer our emails to help us coordinate our trip. Everything went off without a hitch. Our scheduled flight left on time and the entire time on the mountain was easy going and not rushed at all.

Simon, our pilot and guide on the mountain was personable and full of energy and information. Our ride, while shaky at times because of the wind swirling around the mountains, was as smooth problem free as can be.

It is quite an experience taking in the Rockies from up high. We saw the glaciers on top of the mountains up close, jagged landscape in its raw state and the mountain lakes even bluer than Lake Louise and Peyto! The scenery was breathtaking!

We purchased this thrill ride with a Groupon - money well spent and we would probably do it again!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

I did the glaciers tour and hike. Simon was the pilot and he was fantastic, very knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the landscapes of what we were seeing and did a fun dip in the helicopter. You can tell about his passion for flying. The short hike to the waterfalls was pretty spectacular knowing that not everyone would be able to view the falls. Make sure to ask for Simon if you do this tour!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

We were surprised with this trip from our daughter. It was absolutely amazing.This was our first time in a helicopter and it certainly wont be our last !! Our pilot was funny and informative. We learned alot about the landscape. The flight was smooth. From beginning to end, I would give this company a five star. When we landed we were greeted by the staff and had a wonderful conversation with them. I would personally do this again . I highly recommend this company for your heli tours. They have many packages available. My husband, myself and my daughter would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Rockies heli tours for such a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Q5098FLbrendaw
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Though flying on a helicopter is a thrill - the plane that was used for our adventure was very small with small windows. We have taken many helicopter rides and this plane was the smallest. For the price we paid, the attraction was overpriced.

Date of experience: August 2017
Ralph S, Owner at Rockies Heli Canada, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thanks so much for your email and your comments. As you know we offer a variety of tours and since 1999 have offered a variety of helicopter types, depending on the number of guests who want to fly together. We have flown over 35,000 guests per annum in our Jet Turbine helicopters, the same helicopters as most helicopter tour operators.

One tour option that can be purchased is a private tour giving you as much room as you want on your own private helicopter.

As a majority of our guests rate us very high its with disappointment that we find out that your experience was not to your satisfaction. Please contact us for a discount on your next flight which we encourage you to book as a Love in the Rockies - Private Package.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.