I stayed at hotel Erika for four nights. The hotel is conveniently situated in Wagrain, at a 2 minute walk from the town centre and a 15 minute walk from both the 'bergbahnen' that lead op the mountains. No need for a car there!
- Very good value for money (had an arrangement that included breakfast as well as dinner)
- Dinner is of good quality
- Breakfast is of good quality
- Room was very clean
- Good advice on hiking routes
- Free mountainbikes available (no helmets though!)
- Considerated staff (My train was delayed by 2 hours, but a pick-up from the station 13km. away at 22:00 wasn't a problem at all)
- Matrass was a bit worn out, pre-formed
- Not the perfect hotel for a single traveller
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Wanderhotel Erika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.