3,500USD for a primitive accommodation.
Service average (except the yoga teacher guy....he is great)
Food extremely bad and poor. Breakfast buffett was bakery products, cereal and juice...for 1000USD/night this is a joke.
Accommodation is a poor stone cabin, AC noisy as hell, TV is small and DVDs are bad quality.
Swimming pool water cold.
We were lucky not to have neighbours but otherwise you have no privacy.
Massage average....nothing holistic about a massage when the AC is noisier than the music!
Arabian Gulf water full of jelly fishes and smells horrible.
Anyways...this is only half of the things I was unsatisfied with.
Avoid the place as much as you can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway