Stayed at Zighy Bay Sept 2012 and loved every minute. Picked up from Dubai airport and driven across Dubai to Oman which takes over 2 hours. The villas are completely private and have their own small pool that provides relief from the soaring heat. Food was provided in three restants and were excellentl. There is a large free form swimming pool and a long sandy bay with sunbeds available most times. No evening entertainment was provided as this is meant to be a retreat and anyone booking a holiday here should be aware of this. Not the cheapest resort but it was luxurious , book half board to avoid a heafty bill at checkout, the decor was rustic but suited the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway