I hesitate as I write this review because we kind of want to keep this for us. That however would be selfish. We went with our two small boys in March and had a wonderful time. We loved the remoteness of the resort, the stunning location and the laid back elegance. The villas are very spacious and comfortable. I loved travelling around by bike and our 3 year old loved the Kids Club. The staff are delightful, impeccable service without stiff formality.
For us this is a winner and we will definitely go back. This is up there with one of the best places that we have ever stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway