It started with the constant reply to my booking request. Tom, the canadian owner of this resort was very fast and informative with his email replies. Upon arrival at Benoni Port we were picked up by a private vehicle and taken to this resort. The rooms are clean, well maintained and spacious enough. More importantly so I was given a quiet room to ensure a good nights sleep because I am a light sleeper. Also the service, and food in the small, cozy restaurants was excellent and we ended up eating there all the time during our 3 days stay. I would like to thank Tom and his wife Bida and the staff for a faultless stay and warm hospitality. I work in the hotel industry myself so I just know to well how hard it is to please every guest. Well done Secret Cove !! We will certainly return to you guys for our next trip to sunny Camigiun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet Quality resort well known for its excellent kitchen & bountiful bar, ideally located five (5) kilometers from the Mambajao Airport on an acre of land fronting the Bohol Sea and picturesque White Island. We are a Canadian / Filipina owned & managed seven (7) room dive resort with a very good restaurant, well stocked bar, a games room with billiards and a small library. We cater to tourists, scuba divers, adventure tourists and travelers who would like a comfortable place to relax. We are D.O.T. accredited and have been D.O.T. accredited since September 2000. Bida & Tom Solski ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Secret Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Cove Beach Hotel Mambajao
- Secret Cove Beach Resort Camiguin/Mambajao