“Hospitality owners and staff of this hotel we were impressed with his wife”

and 1 more site!
Dreamland Beach Resort
Irkutsk, Russia
“Hospitality owners and staff of this hotel we were impressed with his wife”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

IIn this hotel we moved after the disappointment in the real situation in the hotel Volkan Beahc Eco Resort . We loved his wife attentive owners and staff to the needs of visitors to this hotel . A variety of restaurants within walking distance. Great pool and beach. Surprised by the presence of two double-bed in a room for two people. We suggest visiting the island Camiguin pay attention to this hotel , which promised untrue. We will certainly recommend to my friends to visit this hotel .n this hotel we moved after the disappointment in the real situation in the hotel Volkan Beahc Eco Resort. We loved his wife attentive owners and staff to the needs of visitors to this hotel. A variety of restaurants within walking distance. Great pool and beach. We will certainly recommend to my friends to visit this hotel.

Room Tip: Take the room opposite the pool, they are.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ckjy2828

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Europe
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at this resort, which was opened in March 2013 - so still everything is brandnew. I hope they will have an eye on maintenance...

They have two different categories of ac-rooms: either double occupancy (1.800 PHP) or the family rooms, with two matrimonial beds, good for four (2.500 PHP) - including breakfast. The rooms are clean and towels/linen are changed every day.

Choice of breakfast is made for the Filipino customers. Fortunately I can easily have Corned Beef, Bangus or Tocino early in the morning - else it might be hard to find something on the menue.

The pool is cleaned every day, as well as the beach .

Even though the staff is attentive and friendly - they need more training: as nateofheart mentionned - you might have the feeling, you are intruding their privacy. I wish they would be a bit more talkative and (sorry folks) more professional.

Overall - we didn't regret to stay there

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Bachfuss
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was on my motorbike looking for a place to eat and catch the sunset, which was rapidly approaching. I decided to give this place a try, as I was running out of time and assumed there would be a good view of the sunset.

I'm not sure if the place is brand new, or if they just don't care about running it well. I say this because they didn't seem to know what to do when I got there. I sat myself at a simple table on the beach in front of the place. Eventually I was able to order, and the food was just OK. Luckily the prices weren't too high. It soon started raining, so I went inside to the restaurant. It really seemed that all the people eating there were members of the family who owned or ran the place. I kind of felt like I was intruding, honestly. There was not much friendly service or attentiveness. The girl who served my food was very friendly, actually. It was just the owners/managers that seemed borderline rude.

From the outside the place isn't much to look at. The buildings are very simple and plain. Nothing "resort-like" about it. The actual sunset is off to the left, so it's not a direct view. The beach out front is very narrow and small.

Bottom line, unless they really get it together and start treating their guests like actual customers, and pay more attention to aesthetics, you might want to skip this place.

I don't know what a room here costs and didn't get to see one, but based on everything else, unless it's a VERY good price, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank IDreamedOfThis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mambajao
Camiguin Highland Resort
#7 of 9 in Mambajao
Balai sa Baibai
Balai sa Baibai
#1 of 9 in Mambajao

Been to Dreamland Beach Resort? Share your experiences!