Villa Paraiso Resort & Apartelle
$13
Agoda.com
$20
  • Restaurant
Camiguin Highland Resort(Camiguin)(Great Value!)
$48
  • Pool
$72
  • Breakfast included
Balai sa Baibai(Mambajao)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily suitewifi signalsingle bedparadisocamiguinisland
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Villa Paraiso Resort is a great place to stay and great prices. The staff are friendly and so accommodating! The place has an olympic size pool, tennis court, tiki bar, and WIFI. The resort was close to all the main attraction that Camiguin has to offer... the cold and hot springs, the waterfall, White Island!

Did I mention the food? The food is absolutely amazing!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed May 18, 2012

On my 3rd visit to Camiguin my wife and i stayed in this lovely resort for 11 nights. From day one we knew there would be no regrets. The place is very inviting; basic clean rooms, nice restaurant with very tasty dishes, lovely swimming pool and a tennis-court which we used regulary. we were lucky to meet the owners who stayed there during our holiday, and the staff is very friendly and accomodating and helpful, always with a smile.
The room rates are very reasonable and affordable, unlike some more exlusive resorts i visited during my stay, where there's nothing more than a swimming pool...
Dishes are basic, but well prepared and tasty.
The place is perfectly located to explore the island which with did on several occasions, hot springs, cold springs, white island, mantigue island, white beach with the giant clams...
For sure, if i visit Camiguin a 4th time, this will be the place to stay.
Also thanks to Aiza, whom we've known from another resort in the past. A woman with the everlasting smile, helpful, discrete, a pearl in Paraiso. And also the other staffmembers and owners deserve a positive note for their positive attitude !
Bee & Nell (Belgium) May 17-27/2012

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Bee D
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Place is okay. There were 18 of us (14 adults & 4 kids) and we stayed in 2 of their family suite rooms, and 2 of their deluxe rooms. The aircon in our room made a dripping sound that would have made sleeping difficult had I not been dead tired after swimming in ardent spring.

What made the place great is that cooking and eating utensils were provided inside the family rooms and we were able to cook and eat inside one of the rooms. This resulted to big savings for us. Plus, the kitchen agreed to cook some of the fish and squid we bought from the market (which by the way is only a 3 to 5-minute drive from the apartelle), for a minimal fee of P50 per kilo! The meals they prepared for us were really tasty. They even prepared food that I ordered that was not in their menu.

Housekeeping was also fast. They responded to my various requests within 2 minutes of my call.

The apartelle was near camiguin's famous tourist spots like the ardent spring, katibawasan falls, white island, etc. But then again, maybe Camiguin is just so small and traffic is non-existent that's why we were able to reach various places in no time..

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank christami
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I stayed here for an overnight thing. We didn't stay much in the place because we had limit time but from my short overnight experience I can say that the staff is really nice. They were very accommodating and open to all our questions. We got the standard room for 2 people (1,200 per night) and well... Let's just say the bathroom was really small.

But! The food is delicious. We had lunch there and it was yummy!

There was a pool and a tennis court that I didn't get to use but it was functioning when I was there :)

There was also wifi but not in the rooms :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Miiica
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I went here last month with my family and the staff is amazing. They were extremely helpful and went above and beyond for me. There are a variety of rooms to choose from!The scenery at the resort is so relaxing; you can hear the sounds of the birds, there are several monkeys there you can feed; it's like being in paradise! The price is so reasonable and the amenities is almost brand new. I believe they are the only resort in the island with a tennis court. They also have a large Olympic size pool that makes you feel like you found a little gem in this gorgeous island.They even have a large theater screen outside the tiki bar that you can watch movies and sing karaoke. They have free WIFI which is awesome because I like to get on Facebook... in which I highly recommend liking :) It's an excellent place to stay and I will choose no other resorts over Villa Paraiso whenever I come back to this island!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family