There is no need to go any further than Golden Sunset Beach Club when visiting Camiguin, if you want a home away from home. This idyllic little holiday paradise is owned and managed by a British couple Philip and his Philippine born wife, Sue Sykes. They have worked so hard to build this resort into a very welcoming abode for those people holidaying on this beautiful island retreat. With pleasant location and comfortable accommodation along with an excellent menu to cater for all tastes. With a swimming pool and well stocked bar you truly will feel at home after a day touring the various island attractions.
If you don't have transport of your on you can hire the resorts Jeep (self drive) or motorcycle if you wish, but book in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front hotel with 1 - 2 bedroom apartment with private terrace, 4 deluxe poolside rooms, 4 Superior beach front rooms and 2 large family rooms good for 6 or 8 people. Poolside and roof terrace dining serving local and international cuisine,breakfast is complimentary.Bar lounge and TV area with WIFI . Large adult and small children swimming pools. A wide range of tours including White Island, Mantigue Island Marine reserve, full round the island site seeing and diving trips can be arranged, beauty treatments and massage can be booked at your convenience. Superb sunsets and views of White Island noted for its peaceful setting and beautiful gardens. Transport can be arranged on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club Hotel Mambajao
- Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club Mambajao