This was the second resort we stayed in and it was a very depressing rundown place.The only saving grace was that we had a very scary spiral staircase that led to the rooftop, where there were chairs, table, shade umbrella and barbecue for us to use. The view was to die for!
Inside the fridge didn't work properly, the air conditioning was so loud that you had to have the volumn on the old tv as high as possble to hear, the lounge suite had holes in the upholstery and the manager didn't care about anything and was very offhand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort holiday accommodation apartments are your perfect choice in affordable luxury on the Sunshine Coast. Will full amenities, a great location and amazing views, we have it all here at Grand Palais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palais Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palais Beachside Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast