Our family flew in from Auckland to Brisbane and drove to this Resort. We had a beach view from our apartment. The apartment was well set up, perfect for self catering, comforatble with fantastic views. We would recomend the Alexandra Heads Surf club across the road for eating - very family friendly and reasonably priced. This resort is right in between Mooloolaba and Maroochydore so is quieter but easy walking distance to shops and reasturants if you wish. Easy driving inland for short afternoon trips, with a great beach and nice sized swiming pool. Ross and Karen and Jodie all very helpful and nice to deal with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort holiday accommodation apartments are your perfect choice in affordable luxury on the Sunshine Coast. Will full amenities, a great location and amazing views, we have it all here at Grand Palais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palais Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palais Beachside Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast