The Kids & I thought it would be nice to spend the weekend up at the Sunny Coast for Fathers day (spoil dad).
We can't fault the location, Alexandra Headland is beautiful, kids loved the beach and nearby parks.
Apartment a little disappointing the lounge was so old and tatty it even had a hole in the arm.
Balcony chairs and table non matching and beginning to rust (which being so close to the ocean you would expect some of this) however, these chairs are on the verge of breaking 1 was actually broken.
The bed in the main room needs to go.
Iron board broken (rusted)
I understand these apartments are privately owned, however this room should perhaps not be SOLD until these small things are fixed/replaced.
with the above mentioned replaced this would be a great lil apartment.
This review is based on 1apartment, maybe the other apartments are the same maybe not.?.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachside on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque headlands, Oaks Seaforth Resort offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Alexandra Headlands accommodation. All apartments and penthouses include spa baths and balconies and feature full kitchen facilities including microwave and dishwasher, as well as large open plan living areas. Each penthouse has a private rooftop balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Oaks Seaforth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Seaforth Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Hotel Oaks Seaforth
- Oaks Seaforth Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast