We only stayed one night at the Oaks Seaforth, but could have stayed more. Our ocean view room was gorgeous and very spacious; and the whole family enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the world go by. The hotel pools were lovely, my teenager enjoyed the gym and it was situated very close to shops and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to all, and if we are back that way would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachside on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque headlands, Oaks Seaforth Resort offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Alexandra Headlands accommodation. All apartments and penthouses include spa baths and balconies and feature full kitchen facilities including microwave and dishwasher, as well as large open plan living areas. Each penthouse has a private rooftop balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Seaforth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Seaforth Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Hotel Oaks Seaforth
- Oaks Seaforth Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast