We've stayed at this apartment for New Year's and overall it was really quite good.
We got a 3 bedroom place for 7 people (the hotel provided an extra bed). It was overlooking the oceas, had a huge balcony, a really decent kitchen (everything that was needed was there).
There is a pub downstairs (no issues with the noise though), a BWS, a Thai restaurant and a convenience store amongst other little shops. Mooloolaba is only 3 minutes drive and the beach is literally a minute walk. (Traffic light wait included!) It was real value for money, particularly during such a peak time.
I shared with a friend of mine and we had two single beds. The beds were both ordinary and a bit on the old side and squeaky. And there were no fans in either of the extra bedrooms so we ended up having to go home and get a fan as it was really hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachside on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque headlands, Oaks Seaforth Resort offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Alexandra Headlands accommodation. All apartments and penthouses include spa baths and balconies and feature full kitchen facilities including microwave and dishwasher, as well as large open plan living areas. Each penthouse has a private rooftop balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Oaks Seaforth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Seaforth Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Hotel Oaks Seaforth
- Oaks Seaforth Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast