“Over rated”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Despite my appreciation of reviews on TripAdvisor, on this occasion Indigo was overrated. The service was patchy, food good but way too much, atmosphere was nil and they were unlicenced. Don't get me wrong, if staying in AH I would still suggest going to Indigo but just lower your expectatoons.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Enjoyed a terrific meal at Indigo Grill. Between our group we had Barramundi, Calamari and the Mixed Grill. The Mixed Grill was one of the best I've ever had. Huge juicy steak, heaps of bacon and a sausage with a lovely mushroom gravy and crunchy salad ~ and only $25. All our group was most satisfied with the service, meal and value.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My daughter and I decided to eat inasmuch iris cold outside. We are staying in one of the bigger hotels tat offer Indigo as an option. Wow everything was hot and delicious; oysters kilpatrick large and amazing, reef and beef huge, cooked to perfection with a delicious sauce served separately - love it! Vegetables were cooked perfectly and chips looked cut and were delicious. The acrylic bread is a must! You can see we loved it so much there is no room for the chocolates.Enjoy in or in house.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived out waitress couldn't do enough to help us. Advised us on menu choices, when my 3 year old asked for something that wasn't on the menu she was only to happy to accommodate his request. We had the waygu rump with garlic prawns and grilled bugs, as you can see meal size was very generous! The steak was cooked to perfection and sliced with ease. Prawns were yummy and bugs were grilled with moray on top, delish!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I recently visited Sunshine Coast with my family and was staying in hotel next door to Indigo. On arrival our room wasn't ready so we decided to go have breakfast at Indigo Grill. We had the best homemade peach and passionfruit jam with our pancakes and scones, the next morning we went back for more. Also had dinner there on several occasions and always served very hearty, fresh cooked meals. Very reasonably priced and most importantly the staff were delightful and very warm and inviting to their guests. Will definitely be going back there next time I visit.