“We will be back!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My hubby and I took our three year old here when we stayed next door for two nights.
The food was Amazing to say the least! Big portions, quality produce and wonderful presentation.
The meals here put most 5 star restaurants we have dined at to shame!
In the two nights we stayed next door we ate every one of our five meals here, and enjoyed each one more than the last!
My sons meals were presented in fun and attractive ways that made him excited to eat (kids menu) and was top quality (usually I find kids menu items to be poor quality and very small portions… not here)!
My personal favourite was the Chefs Selection platter. King prawns, bugs, calamari, oysters Kilpatrick and Natural (we had all ours Kilpatrick), Bugs Mornay (sauce was amazing and made from scrath you could taste the fresh garlic and white wine!), smoked salmon, fresh fruit and salad with seafood sauces for dipping. Price was extremely reasonable at $40 ph and we couldn’t get through the whole platter….. not by lack of trying I assure you.
Also the Chef was happy to change or add anthing to the meals and all requests were met.
If you heading up the coast and are looking for a good priced beautiful meal, stop in here… you will not be sorry.

2  Thank Teagan_Mum_of_2

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My partner and i ate here while on holiday, the service was outstanding and the food was perfect.. Lovely big servings, perfectly cooked plus it's byo!

2  Thank Kelleexo
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've eaten here twice. First time with group of 12, second time family of 4. Everyone was impressed. Meals are big and nice quality, and very reasonably priced for the Sunny Coast. Remarkable steak sandwiches. Opposite Alex beach - nice. But a bit noisy when full. It's byo alcohol.

2  Thank DEBORAH P
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food great, full-plate meals, love the fruit with the veges - different and refreshing. Have been here a few times (family of 4) and always enjoyed. will definitely be back again.

2  Thank Andrea S
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Had a great lunch there for only $15. Friendly service. Quite extensive menu in pleasant surroundings

3  Thank Steve O