“Under Rated Gem”
Review of Mandolin Seafoods

Mandolin Seafoods
Description: Voted best fish and chip shop on the Sunshine Coast. We provide a broad range of fresh seafood and takeaway made from only the best of ingredients. Our aim is to provide an excellent dining experience in a timely manner.
“Under Rated Gem”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I moved from the sunny coast 2 years ago, and this place, believe me made it much harder to leave. When you are a local and and you know what's out there and then you find a little gem, it really is valuable little piece of home. It's not just fish and chips, as mentioned in one of the comments before - its a jazzy little place by the beach. The food is great and tasty, the amazing variety of music is relaxing and the views of the ocean take your breath away. It's a family business and the way they run it is like you feel you are going over to their place on a special day for a great meal. Always friendly even though they are working it hot and busy conditions and The place is always very clean! Living far away now in Sydney and still have not found anything like this place.. Even in a big city like Sydney. I miss you Mandolin Seafoods!! Will be back soon for a visit I hope :) p.s the couple of reviews before that said this place has horrible food and service, really makes me think they were having a really bad bad day and mandolin was the outlet. I have come here for years, my family have come here for years and most of my friends have come here for years. Always the same verdict: a snazzy little gem!

3 Thank Girmez2010

Perth, Australia
“Jazzy Fish And Chips Store”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Impressed with the look of this store and the sound of it, I entered Mandolin Seafoods last weekend and ordered a meal for myself and Business Partner. I was recommended to buy the "Famous Calamari" which sounded good and I did ( being a Calamari Lover). let me tell you it was THE BEST Calamari I've ever had. Great place for a feed.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Micheal D
“Locals Favourite”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We are locals coming to Mandolin Seafoods for thr past 15yrs. By far the best on the sunshine coast. We order out regularly and always throughly enjoy our meals. The calamari is delicious.

2 Thank Rosestud
“Winner”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

I was on holiday from Perth and finding a good place to eat is a bit difficult around Queensland. so one night I past a well lit fish and chips place.. and thought I should give it a go. and I was pleasantly surprised.. The food was really good.. Best calamari I have ever had.. If I am back in Queensland I will definitely come back.

3 Thank seapearl16
“A definite must”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Awesome fish and chips and the best calamari EVER. The business is inviting and has a lovely atmosphere.. With a great choice of music. Still the same, great quality as the first time we had their food 10 years ago. It's great to see the oreginal recipies hasn't changed.

2 Thank Youna6