This is the second time we have stayed here with 2 adults and 2 teenage children.
This time we had a 3rd story apartment which worked out fine.
Most of the ground floor apartments were being refurbished after the floods.
The pools were wonderful and for this reason is our favourite resort of our 3 week Queensland holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located just across the road from the beach, BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. With a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, cable TV, hair dryer and laundry (an extra person rate applies for use of the sofa bed). If pool views are what you are after, then spend a little more and book a 1 or 2 Bedroom Pool View Apartment or even a 3 Bedroom Penthouse. With two heated pools and spas, a waterslide, gymnasium, childrens playground and BBQ facilities, you will always have plenty to do. Alexandra Headland, known by the locals as 'Alex', is a small coastal community complemented by the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. This Sunshine Coast town is also fringed by Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore with a superb coastal sweep to the north and bush setting foothills to the west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast