My husband & I recently stayed with our two daughters on a family vacation. We found the resort to be very clean & tidy, most certainly nothing short of what we were expecting. Friendly staff to help us with any enquiries we needed & a great recommendation of the local restaurants.
The pools look very beautiful at night & the best hit in the colder weather was the heated pool & spa of a night to relax in.
The rooms were a little dated, and we did have a problem on the last night with people staying in the room above us stomping & banging around until after midnight, but apart from the normal little things you always find when never in your own home, we absolutely loved staying here and are now hoping we can organise another visit in the near future with our extended family also.
Cheap $$$ for such a great spot!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located just across the road from the beach and designed around a 150m tropical lagoon pool, BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. BreakFree Alexandra Beach has a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, cable TV, hair dryer and laundry (an extra person rate applies for use of the sofa bed). If pool views are what you are after, then spend a little more and book a 1 or 2 Bedroom Pool View Apartment or even a 3 Bedroom Penthouse. This resort offers a great position along with onsite facilities to keep you and the kids entertained. With two heated pools and spas, a waterslide, gymnasium, childrens playground and BBQ facilities, you will always have plenty to do. Alexandra Headland, known by the locals as 'Alex', is a small coastal community complemented by the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. This Sunshine Coast town is also fringed by Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore with a superb coastal sweep to the north and bush setting foothills to the west. BreakFree Alexandra Beach is the right choice for your next Sunshine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast