We were attending a function at the Alex Surf Club directly opposite so this resort was ideal location for us. We booked a 2 bedroom apartment which was in a block over the underground secure parking but away from the pool. The door opened into a full self contained kitchen / dining / lounge with large flat screen TV. A bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and basin. Along the back wall of the bathroom was a laundry behind bifold doors. Off the lounge was a (just big enough) bedroom with queen bed and robe. Upstairs is the second larger bedroom with ensuite.
It was cold over our 2 days so the reverse cycle air-con warmed us. And obviously we didn't use the pool but it did look amazing. Minimal toiletries are provided. As this is an apartment there is no daily servicing.
The accommodation was adequate for our needs and I can imagine if the weather was finer we would have explored the facilities in a different light.
The restaurant attached to the resort serves an amazing breakfast with the biggest serves and great coffee.
Overall good value for the money we spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located just across the road from the beach, BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. With a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, cable TV, hair dryer and laundry (an extra person rate applies for use of the sofa bed). If pool views are what you are after, then spend a little more and book a 1 or 2 Bedroom Pool View Apartment or even a 3 Bedroom Penthouse. With two heated pools and spas, a waterslide, gymnasium, childrens playground and BBQ facilities, you will always have plenty to do. Alexandra Headland, known by the locals as 'Alex', is a small coastal community complemented by the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. This Sunshine Coast town is also fringed by Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore with a superb coastal sweep to the north and bush setting foothills to the west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast