We recently stayed for 3 nights and had two units together. We had asked for one unit to be a swim up unit when we booked about 6 weeks ago but were told they couldnt be booked. On arrival we asked again but were told that they were all booked up. When swimming past there were certainly rooms on the ground floor unoccupied so good luck if you manage to secure one of these units. The two units we had were ok. Could have been cleaner and could definitely do with an update. The heat pump on the balcony made a terrible noise and had to be turned off if you wanted to watch the old fashioned square television. Unfortunately when we were there there was a group of young people who wanted to drink their beer in the pool. Although there were signs up saying this was not allowed, there was no supervision from any hotel staff. The best thing was the pool areas. They are amazing and definitely suited to children under 10 years old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located just across the road from the beach and designed around a 150m tropical lagoon pool, BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. BreakFree Alexandra Beach has a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, cable TV, hair dryer and laundry (an extra person rate applies for use of the sofa bed). If pool views are what you are after, then spend a little more and book a 1 or 2 Bedroom Pool View Apartment or even a 3 Bedroom Penthouse. This resort offers a great position along with onsite facilities to keep you and the kids entertained. With two heated pools and spas, a waterslide, gymnasium, childrens playground and BBQ facilities, you will always have plenty to do. Alexandra Headland, known by the locals as 'Alex', is a small coastal community complemented by the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. This Sunshine Coast town is also fringed by Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore with a superb coastal sweep to the north and bush setting foothills to the west. BreakFree Alexandra Beach is the right choice for your next Sunshine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast