Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
Review Highlights
Beautiful complex for at least half a day

Tsarsko Selo (Tsar Village) is a Royal complex Peter the Great built for his wife Catherine I... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2021
B1714D
Belgrade, Serbia
You can only fall in love with this place

Not my first visit and every time I am impressed. Love everything about it. Landscapes... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2020
Russia
via mobile

1,244 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2019

This fascinating Palace & Gardens get me back in 18 century! Amber Room blow my mind - it something out of this world

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2019

I like to walk in this park very much, especially in summer and autumn. There is always long lines to entrance in museum. So I don't recommend to visit museum on weekend.

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Александр П
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I know it was December and sub-zero outside. I know that I'd queued in the icy wind for 45 minutes. I know that I'd needed a taxi to get there from Peterhof. But. But the palace is secure (expect checks) and well tended by room-keepers with most folks taking a group tour. My wife & I walked around independently which was difficult to accomplish on such a busy day but possible. The lighting is something else - candelabra on the walls with mirrors behind added a warmth and glow to the most welcoming of decor. The palace, rebuilt after wartime vandalism, stands testament to those who saved artefacts, cared for and returned them and made the place what it is today. I saw no garden on such a bleak winter's afternoon but the rooms are worth the visit. As is usual, locals are favoured by the State in pricing but as a visitor I did not feel the modest entry fee at all penal. Quite the reverse. I headed home by bus and Metro....it's easy.

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank Alan186346
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We got to St. Petersburg for a couple of days, wanted to watch something special from russian history. Our guide Ann suggested to get to Pushkin City. It was really fun!!! We heard lots of things! Amber room is something special!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable beautiful estate some 20 kilometers from the centre of the city.
Outstanding parks and beautiful Palace.
Nice lake to take a serene stroll.
Ticket to enter the estate is really cheap but for the Palace is not and you have to wait for it in a long queue.
But definately worth it and a must-see.

Date of experience: June 2018