Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
Review Highlights
Beautiful complex for at least half a day

Tsarsko Selo (Tsar Village) is a Royal complex Peter the Great built for his wife Catherine I... read more

Reviewed May 20, 2021
B1714D
Belgrade, Serbia
You can only fall in love with this place

Not my first visit and every time I am impressed. Love everything about it. Landscapes... read more

Reviewed September 16, 2020
Russia
via mobile

1,244 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018

I go there two or more times a year, in winter, in summer ets.
I consider it my duty to show the place to all my guests. Park is so amazing that one can wander there all day long. And there are Gatchina Palace and other small palaces, monements and so on to see there.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Sergeybb
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing palace... Great interiors with gold design. Numerous rude groups of Chinese really spoiled our visit

Date of experience: December 2018
3  Thank StefanosKatr
Reviewed November 27, 2018

The grounds at Tsarskoe Selo are a treat at any time of the year. Having been to the palace before, this time I visited the beautiful lyceum where Pushkin studied. It´s definitely worth the visit.

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank giborny
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Nice gardens surrounding the palaces. Beautiful architecture and well maintained. Summer residence of Catherine the Great. Lots of walking if it's a nice day.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank frugalarnie
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Beatiful Catherine Palace. Too bad we were not able to enjoy the gardens due to the weather. I was very impressed of how it was fixed after World War II. Very nice day trip from St Petersburg

Date of experience: September 2018