“Great experience”

Samana Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: 13 Stations, 12 ziplines for all ages. Three cable system for added safety. We are the best ranked excursion , attraction in Dominican Republic. After enjoying the Samana Zip Line you will swim in the Lulu waterfall. It is located at the bottom of the 13th station. Samana Zipline Tour is an excellent excursion to do with friends, family and children. It's an ecotouristical atraction for all ages, that combines the contact of nature, flying into the forest, swimming in casacade and having lunch in the great "El Valle" beach, with the best dominican food, such as fresh fish, lobsters, and fruits of the place.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great staff, and incredible setup.
You start at the top of this giant gorge, and work your way back and forth (12 times)
until you get to the bottom.
You have to sit thru the local customs presentation, which is interesting and comes
with free samples.
If you can be patient, its not bad.
All in all, best ziplining experience ever.

There are newer reviews for Samana Zipline Tour

Reviewed January 15, 2014

What an amazing day we had this past week doing the Walk a Plank Zipline - outstanding crew/team led us through on a journey that helped me conquer my greatest fear - that of heights - loved the soaring through the air - felt incredibly safe (even upside down!). Professional and enjoyable - thanks to the team who took us through - a special thanks to Ariel and to Leo (who convinced me upside down was doable and worth it!)
we were told we were guaranteed a %1000 trip - and it was at least at %3000 - thanks to all for a great day (and the swing rope into the falls at the ends was a blast too!)

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Everything is perfect with this Zipline activity. Great for the hole family. Very safe, even the landing. Very long, you have time to enjoy each zipline. A great one for beginers and a nice one for experienced ride. Bring your camera, you have plenty of time to do anything you want. The staff realy nice. It finished with a nice visit of an eco-friendly hotel below and a nice explanation of the R D way of living.
J P
Québec

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had an absolutely amazing time on this 1/2 day excursion. The bus ride through the hills was scenic and bumpy- thats where e adventure begun!!! We arrived and were greeted by a group of locals that run it! All spoke English fairly well and had fun outgoing attitudes!!
We were harnessed up and set off on this adventure. I enjoyed that we could go solo or as a couple.
Half way through it rained....got really wet and real greasy! Good times
**** if you are thinking of doing this bring some " I don't care" comfy clothes. We ended up with grease stains from the Ziplines

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I did this this last weekend and it was awesome! The staff is very nice and well prepared, the zipline is extremely secure and the views are breathtaking. Going up the hill to the first station (where you walk off the plank of a pirate ship) was a exhausting for me (I almost thought I wasn't going to be able to make it), but they gave me a ride up on a four-wheel and after I caught my breath I had an excellent time. 12 ziplines end with a dip in the Lulú cascade and a visit to the El Valle beach. They also have a stop at a local house, where you can buy jewelry, rum and many local stuff. Don't forget to bring your camera with you, the sights are to die for.

1  Thank Bracuta