“best part of my trip”

Samana Zipline Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: 13 Stations, 12 ziplines for all ages. Three cable system for added safety. We are the best ranked excursion , attraction in Dominican Republic. After enjoying the Samana Zip Line you will swim in the Lulu waterfall. It is located at the bottom of the 13th station. Samana Zipline Tour is an excellent excursion to do with friends, family and children. It's an ecotouristical atraction for all ages, that combines the contact of nature, flying into the forest, swimming in casacade and having lunch in the great "El Valle" beach, with the best dominican food, such as fresh fish, lobsters, and fruits of the place.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 8, 2012

my brother and i went backpacking around the DR and by far the best part was the zip line. great set up in a beautiful part of the island. not only was the zip line amazing but the staff was great and friendly, telling us about the culture, sharing about the country, and keeping us safe on the tour. i recommend this to everyone of all ages!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My brother and I went to the DR with pretty much no plans except to have fun and experience what the country had to offer. looking back on the trip we had the most fun in Samana ripping 600 feet above the jungle on a zipline. the first line is over a 1000 feet long and about 600 feet above the ground, it was fast and exciting, and most of all i felt safe. the zipline is built with 2 cables supporting your weight to lower any risks and it has a self breaking system to also ensure rider safety...all in all it is the best built zipline i have ridden. The guides were fun and safe, and offered tons of knowledge of the area to help us enjoy the rest of our time on the island. Highly recommend!!!!

2  Thank john L
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Say hi to Chocolate!!!! He's an amazing tour guide.

The ZipLine and Waterfalls were simply amazing, definitely made a sub-par trip better.

1  Thank WyldKnyght
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was absolutely unforgettable! I am one who is not very comfortable with heights and now I can say that my fear of heights have been totally cured! These guys are amazing. They are truly professional, the equipment is safe (I am an engineer) and I will never forget this experience. The owner of this operation, Bart from Idaho, is a truly interesting character, a walking talking reference book on Dominican Republic. My son, who does not like things like roller coasters, was hanging upside down by the third line. The view of the surrounding mountains and the forested valley below with the river winding through cannot be described. The tour ended with a very nice dip in the jungle pool by the waterfall and a visit to a local place to taste the local fruits and Mama Juana.

Do not miss this experience.

3  Thank laviniam
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I am extremely afraid of heights, but didn't want to miss the chance to "fly" through a real tropical jungle. I cannot put in words how wonderful and supportive the entire staff was. They answered all my questions and gave me the time I needed to overcome my fear. The experience was amazing!!! I totally enjoyed myself and stopped being afraid of heights, thanks to all the wonderful people who work there. It's been seven days since we did the tour and I can't stop thinking of all the beauty I've seen and of how much fun I had. If I make it back to Samana, I will definitely go zip-lining with "Walk The Plank" again. It's safe and the people are truly friendly and caring. Believe it or not - I did my 10th jump head over!! Thank you Julio and Alex for this amazing day!
Muchas gracias!!