“Superb food...relaxing ambiance”

'ayo Cafe
Ranked #16 of 85 Restaurants in Tacloban
Cuisines: International
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Ayo cafe offers a wide array of delectable food choices at a very reasonable price plus its located in a not so busy street which gives their guests a relaxing dining experience.

1  Thank Jay R G

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I had a great time here! We ordered an omelet each (his was bacon and olives that paired up nicely, surprisingly) and I had the tuna and mushroom. We opted for the meal, which came with a thick slice of bread and a salad. I had tea for drinks while he had a cappuccino. The place was quiet (music wasn't too loud like other restos) and pretty much enjoyed our brunch. Best value for money (paid P350)! Wish I ordered more but I was full already. I'll come back to 'ayo if we come back to Tacloban. Definitely highly recommended.

1  Thank Yvette B
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Goof food, good service and good ambiance. Ayo Cafe is something to look forward to when you are in Tacloban City.

1  Thank Tin E
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food choices are pretty diverse, good food execution and value for money. the only bad thing is that the restaurant is quite hard to locate, we missed the store twice. it is also pretty far from the town proper

1  Thank morenosherwin
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family have been Ayo fans for the longest time. We love their food and drink concoctions. And their desserts are to die for! Everytime we visit this resto, I always postpone my dieting for the next day!

2  Thank mary agnes m